After Accident Care: Can I Make a Claim for Compensation?

After Accident Care: Can I Make a Claim for Compensation

When injured in a car accident in or around Oakland County or Wayne County as a result of the carelessness of somebody else, it’s not at all unreasonable to have paramedics called to the scene to stabilize you and transport you to an emergency room, especially if your left leg is injured, and you can’t walk. It’s highly unlikely that an opposing insurance company will object to the bills for those services. It’s when you’re diagnosed at the emergency room with a fractured kneecap and referred to an orthopedic surgeon that the opposing insurer will start questioning your care, treatment, the necessity of time off of work, the necessity of surgery and depending on your job, your recovery time from that surgery. You will be needing the Southfield Michigan accident lawyers at Wigod & Falzon to professionally answer those questions and advocate on your behalf.

The opposing insurance company knows that it’s going to be on the hook for compensating you, not only for the medical services on the day of the accident, but also for the care and treatment that you received after the accident. The defense strategy will be to chip away at every possible issue in your personal injury claim to try and devalue it. It wants to exhaust you in to settling for far less than the actual value of your case. Without us, it might get away with it.

That insurer knows that it won’t exhaust us. We’ve been successful personal injury lawyers for decades already, and we’re not going anywhere. If you have been seriously injured in an auto accident anywhere in or around Southfield, contact our Southfield Michigan accident lawyers at Wigod & Falzon to arrange for a no-cost consultation and case evaluation. We can talk about your legal options and how our law firm can exercise them for you.