Car accidents can be very stressful for all involved. Not only can the injuries be the cause of a great deal of pain, but they can also result in a significant financial burden because of the resulting medical bills, damage to property, and more. If you have been in a car accident in Southfield, Michigan and feel that you need representation in order to get through the situation, you should look at all of the Southfield car accident attorneys that are available.
There are certain types of car accidents that are particularly common in the state of Michigan.
- One of them is collisions due to speeding, which has resulted in many fatalities and injuries.
- Many accidents also involve alcohol, and accidents that involve alcohol are typically more severe and more likely to result in fatalities and severe injuries for the most part.
- Careless driving is another common cause of car accidents in Michigan, meaning that the driver is not being safe and responsible in the way that he or she is operating the vehicle.
- Another common cause of accidents in the state is failure to yield right-of-way, and collisions resulting from drivers doing this.
- Another very common cause is reckless or aggressive driving, meaning operating a car in a way that could likely endanger people or vehicles while violating traffic laws. Examples of reckless driving include disregarding traffic control signals, tailgating, swerving through traffic, and engaging in improper turns on the road.
These are all very common causes of accidents in the state of Michigan, meaning that these are things that lead to collisions frequently in the state.
If you have been involved in a car accident in Southfield, Michigan, it would be a good idea to contact an experienced car accident attorney who will be able to help you.
Wigod & Falzon P.C. is a firm that is home to Southfield attorneys who will be able to answer any questions that you might have and also who have the expertise and experience to be able to help you get through your situation with the most winnings or minimal losses.