At Wigod & Falzon, P.C., our attorneys know how to fight for your property rights and can assist you in various eviction proceedings:
- Non-payment of rent
- Termination of tenancy for breach of lease
- Termination of tenancy after expiration of lease
- Removal of Squatters
- Removal of holdovers after a tax foreclosure
- Drug terminations
- Health-hazard terminations
- Any other eviction scenario you could encounter
Our office’s Real Estate practice is devoted to accomplishing this goal for management companies, apartment complexes, individual landowners, and anyone else needing general real estate legal guidance.
TYPES OF DISPUTES:
- Representing landlords and property management companies in court appearances and evictions
- Representing landlords and property management companies in land-contract forfeitures
- And a plethora of other real estate related matters such as closings, drafting purchase agreements, quieting title, etc.